15 drug test with EtG alcohol
Testing fifteen drugs of abuse in one cup is a new product designed by Wondfo. This rapid no-step fifteen drug test detects fifteen (15) different substances including fentanyl, tramadol, heroin, and EtG alcohol. The product has a 99% accuracy resulting in cut-off levels that exceed guidelines from NIDA, ensuring each test will display the correct result time after time.
This fully integrated specimen cup includes analysis for drugs and alcohol. Its advanced design incorporates a specimen temperature check and test in one, simultaneously detecting fourteen drugs and alcohol. This device includes an advanced alcohol test detecting alcohol abuse for several days.
15 drug test with alcohol features:
- This product detects 14 different drugs plus EtG alcohol simultaneously
- Quick results
- Modern unisex cup design
- Monitors urine temp
- For Forensic Use Only
- Packed in 25 individually sealed devices per box.
- Alcohol detection up to 80 hours in the past
- An excellent option for zero-tolerance alcohol consumption
- Built-in specimen temperature check
- Very reliable and 99% accurate
- Results appear within five minutes
- Easy to store, 24-month shelf life.
- Testing at home
- Workplace drug testing
- Rehabilitation clinics
- Drug rehab centers
- Law enforcement facilities.
Method for using the 15 drug test:
- The donor (the person being tested) must urinate into the cup to the mark on the side
- The donor must secure the lid when complete and pass it to the administrator
- The administrator will read the sample temperature by observing the heat-sensitive display on the side. It must be between 93° to 98° F. to be acceptable
- The administrator will then peel off the label to the front of the cup and read the apparent result.
Interpreting the result:
Once the donor has provided their urine sample, the administrator observes each panel by tearing off the label to the face of the container. Behind the label are the panels for each substance tested. The result should be read in around five minutes. After three minutes, all control and visible test lines will be visible.
- The letter (C) indicates the control result. A colored bar against each drug analysis tells you that the test completed successfully
- The (T) line indicates where the test line appears; this shows the administrator the result for each drug
- Negative: If both (C) and (T) markers are visible, even marginally visible, the result of the test is negative
- Presumed positive: If only the (C) marker is visible and the apparent (T) marker is not visible, then the result is presumed positive for that drug
- Invalid: If the (C) marker is not visible, the result is invalid. Discard the sample and open up a new cup and repeat the process
- ETG Alcohol analysis yields a positive result when the concentration of Ethyl Glucuronide in urine exceeds 300 ng/mL.
Send all presumed positive results to a laboratory capable of testing the sample with (GC/MS) Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry.
Product documents for this 15 drug test:
Packed in each box are twenty-five (25) kits and a package sheet. By clicking on the links below, you can print out the package sheet, a free test form to document the result, and instructions on how to get the best from drug testing.