15 drug test Cup with EtG alcohol
Drug test cups are becoming the popular method for urine analysis. The new cup from Wondfo detects fifteen drugs of abuse simultaneously. This rapid no-step fifteen drug test detects fifteen (15) different substances, including fentanyl, tramadol, heroin, and EtG alcohol. The product has a 99% accuracy resulting in cut-off levels that exceed NIDA guidelines, ensuring each test will display the correct result time after time.
This fully integrated specimen cup includes analysis for drugs and alcohol. Its advanced design incorporates a specimen temperature check and analysis simultaneously, simultaneously detecting fourteen drugs and alcohol. This device consists of an advanced alcohol analysis detecting alcohol abuse for several days.
Features of the 15 drug test cup with alcohol:
- This product detects 14 different drugs plus EtG alcohol simultaneously.
- All drug test cups come with a lid to seal in the urine sample.
- The results are quick, and it monitors urine temperature too.
- The cup has a wide mouth making it a unisex design.
- Each box contains 25 individually sealed devices.
- For Forensic Use Only.
- Alcohol detection up to 80 hours in the past
- An excellent option for zero-tolerance alcohol consumption
- Built-in specimen temperature check
- Very reliable and 99% accurate
- Results appear within five minutes.
- Easy to store with extended shelf life.
- Testing at home
- Workplace drug testing
- Rehabilitation clinics
- Drug rehab centers
- Law enforcement facilities.
Method for using the 15 drug test cup:
- The donor (the person being tested) must urinate into the cup to the mark on the side.
- The donor must secure the lid when complete and pass it to the administrator.
- The administrator will read the sample temperature by observing the heat-sensitive display on the side. It must be between 93° to 98° F. to be acceptable.
- The administrator will then peel off the label to the front of the cup and read the apparent result.
Interpreting the 15 drug test cup result:
Once the donor has provided their urine sample, the administrator observes each panel by tearing off the label to the container’s face. Behind the label are the panels for each substance tested. The result should be visible in five minutes. After three minutes, all control and visible test lines will be visible.
- The letter (C) indicates the control result. A colored bar against the (C) indicates the analysis was successful.
- The (T) line is where the result appears; this shows the administrator the analysis for each drug.
- Negative: If both (C) and (T) markers are visible, even marginally visible, the result of the test is negative
- Presumed positive: If only the (C) marker is visible and the apparent (T) marker is not visible, then the result is presumed positive for that drug.
- Invalid: If the (C) marker is not visible, the result is invalid. Discard the sample and open up a new cup and repeat the process
- ETG Alcohol analysis yields a positive result when the concentration of Ethyl Glucuronide in urine exceeds 300 ng/mL.
Send all presumed positive results to a laboratory capable of testing the sample with (GC/MS) Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry.
Product documents for this 15 drug test cup:
Packed in each box are twenty-five (25) kits and a package insert. By clicking on the links below, you can print out the package sheet, a free test form to document the result, and instructions on how to get the best from drug testing.