T-Cup drug test 5 panel
This T-Cup is a new compact drug testing cup, designed on a budget but with highly accurate test panels. Each test is CLIA waived and FDA 510(k) cleared for use at home, the workplace or medical institutions. Its described as a one-step integrated drug of abuse test detecting five commonly abused drugs together with a urine temperature check and collection cup all in one product.
- It detects five drugs of abuse in one test
- Compact design
- CLIA Waived
- FDA 510 (k) cleared
- It conforms to NIDA cut-off levels.
- Built-in specimen temperature test
- Easy to use and interpret the result
- Results are easy to read and understand
- Fewer positive effects of conventional medications
- No collector exposure to urine
- Results in appear minutes
- Shipped in boxes of 25 kits.
T-cup drug test 5 panel recommended uses:
- Pre-employment testing
- Staffing agencies
- Drug testing in health care facilities and other clinics
- Hospitals, Medical Centers, Doctors Medical Center, Physicians
- Corporate drug testing programs
- For testing your child or family member at home.
Specimen temperature test:
Each T-cup drug test 5 panel has a heat sensitive temperature strip affixed to the side for monitoring urine temperature; this is an essential part of drug testing, if the temperature is out of range, it is generally an indication that the specimen was substituted. It’s recommended you check the urine sample temperature within one minute from the time of collection and ensure the temperature is within 93° to 98° F.
How to use the T-cup drug test 5 panel:
The illustrations below show the steps on how to test.
Interpreting the T-cup drug test 5 panel:
Negative: Both the test (T) and control (C) line must be present. If the line is faint, it’s still negative. The donor passed the test, discard the sample and the document the result.
Invalid: The main reason for an invalid result is insufficient sample volume. If this happens, discard test and collect a new sample to the line marked on the cup and test again.
Presumed positive: If the apparent test (T) line is not visible; this indicates that a drug has been detected and is above the cut-off level for that drug. Send the sample in the cup to a SAMHSA approved laboratory to confirm your suspicion.
T-cup drug test 5 panel product data:
Included in each box are instructions for the T-cup 5 panel drug test cups. You can also download a copy by clicking the data-sheet link below.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the deadly drug is out of control! - March 15, 2019
- What are the best home drug test kits? - November 16, 2018