Tramadol Drug Test Kit
This is a prescription drug often sold on the black market. It is classed as a synthetic opioid; manufactured in a lab, it was designed to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. It is abused on the streets even though it is extremely addictive, dangerous and accounts for many deaths. Because this compound is a synthetic opioid most regular tests won’t detect it. This device is designed to specifically to detect this compound in around two minutes.
The news media has shown us how people have been prescribed this drug for pain management but then find themselves addicted. They find their fix from alternative sources on the black market to satisfy their needs. Ultimately they start using heroin as a substitute because it’s easier to find and cheaper to buy. We released this test for anyone who needs a method of identifying this deadly drug before it’s too late.
Tramadol is sold in the following forms as a powder; spiked on blotter paper; mixed with or substituted for heroin; or as tablets that mimic other less potent opioids. Users will generally swallow, snort, or inject it, or they put blotter paper in their mouths to absorb it through the mucous membrane.
- Immediate results
- Very sensitive
- Simple to use and administer.
- Quick and responsive
- 99% accurate
- Low cost
- Long shelf life.
Tramadol drug test kit:
This device will easily detect abuse from this compound within minutes of testing. Because of its sensitivity ( 200 ng/mL cut-off level ), it’s perfect for identifying the medication. By using it, you can protect loved ones from the mortal dangers of this drug. The use of this device will tell you immediately if a person is positive or negative.
What is Tramadol?
Tramadol is a synthetic opioid with a high risk of addiction and dependence. It can cause respiratory distress and death when taken in high doses or when combined with other substances, especially alcohol.
Effects of Tramadol:
Tramadol effects include euphoria, drowsiness, nausea, confusion, dizziness, constipation, stomach pain, vomiting, feeling nervous or anxious, addiction, unconsciousness, coma, and death.
Prescription brand names:
Common street names:
- Chill pills
- OxyContin lite
How to use the Tramadol Drug Test Kit:
- Collect a small sample of urine from the donor in a specimen cup.
- Check urine temperature to ensure it’s within an acceptable range of 93 to 98° F.
- Remove the testing device from the sealed packet.
- Take off the cap and dip the tip of the device into the urine sample to the level marked.
- After 20 seconds, remove the testing device from the urine, place the cap on and lay on a flat surface.
- Read the result as it develops.
- If the result is negative, two lines will appear in the window of the device.
- If only one line appears, the control line (C) then the result is presumed positive.
- For Forensic Use Only.
Tramadol Drug Test Kit product data.
Each box contains twenty-five devices and a datasheet. Use the links below to download the related datasheet and to keep a record of each test by using our free test form.