This is a rapid drug test for Tramadol. Designed to detect Tramadol use or abuse by testing a persons urine sample. Results appears within minutes of testing and is detectable for up to 4 days after use. Tramadol is a synthetic opioid used to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. Regular employment drug tests will not show a positive for synthetic opioids, but this tramadol drug test kit will.
- Immediate results.
- Very sensitive.
- Simple to use and administer.
- Detetects the drug Tramadol.
- 99% accurate.
- Low cost.
- Long shelf life.
Tramadol Drug Test Kit
Tramadol is a prescription drug sold on the black market. It is a very addictive and dangerous drug. It’s sold in the following forms: as a powder; spiked on blotter paper; mixed with or substituted for heroin; or as tablets that mimic other, less potent opioids. Users will generally swallow, snort, or inject Tramadol, or they put blotter paper in their mouths so that Tramadol is absorbed through the mucous membrane. The use of a Tramadol drug test kit will tell you immediately if a person has used Tramadol.
The news media has shown how people are using this drug for pain management but then find themselves addicted and have to find their fix from dealers on the black market. Ultimately they start to use heroin as a substitute because it’s easier to find and cheaper to buy. We released this Tramadol Drug Test kit to enable everyone put a stop to this deadly drug before it’s too late.
What is Tramadol?
Tramadol has a high risk for addiction and dependence. Can cause respiratory distress and death when taken in high doses or when combined with other substances, especially alcohol.
Effects of Tramadol:
Tramadol effects include euphoria, drowsiness, nausea, confusion, dizziness, constipation, stomach pain, vomiting, feeling nervous or anxious, addiction, unconsciousness, coma, and death.
Prescription brand names:
Commonly used street names for Tramadol:
- Chill pills
- OxyContin lite
Tramadol drug test kit:
The Tramadol drug test kit will easily detect abuse from this drug within minutes of testing. Sensitivity is set at 200 ng/mL. By using this test you can protect loved ones from the harmful dangers of this drug.
How to use the Tramadol Drug Test Kit:
- Collect a small sample of urine from the donor in a specimen cup.
- Check the temperature of the urine to ensure the sample has not been substituted. (93 to 98° F is the acceptable range.)
- Remove the testing device from the sealed packet.
- Take off the cap and dip the tip of the device in to the urine sample to the level marked.
- After 20 seconds, remove the testing device from the urine, place the cap on and lay on a flat surface.
- Read the result as it develops.
- If the result is negative, two lines will appear in the window of the device.
- If only one line appears, the control line (C) then the result is presumed positive.
- For Forensic Use Only.
Full instructions for the Tramadol Drug Test Kit are included in each box. Use the links below to download related data sheet and test form. Keep a record of each test by using our free test form.