Tramadol Drug Test Kit
Tramadol is a prescription drug sold on the black market. It is a very addictive and dangerous drug. Sold in the following forms as a powder; spiked on blotter paper; mixed with or substituted for heroin; or as tablets that mimic other, less potent opioids. Users will generally swallow, snort, or inject Tramadol, or they put blotter paper in their mouths to absorb Tramadol through the mucous membrane. The use of a Tramadol drug test kit will tell you immediately if a person has used Tramadol.
The news media has shown how people are using this drug for pain management but then find themselves addicted and have to find their fix from dealers on the black market. Ultimately they start to use heroin as a substitute because it’s easier to find and cheaper to buy. We released this Tramadol Drug Test kit to enable everyone put a stop to this deadly drug before it’s too late.
- Immediate results.
- Very sensitive.
- Simple to use and administer.
- Quick and responsive.
- 99% accurate.
- Low cost.
- Long shelf life.
What is Tramadol?
Tramadol has a high risk for addiction and dependence. Can cause respiratory distress and death when taken in high doses or when combined with other substances, especially alcohol.
Effects of Tramadol:
Tramadol effects include euphoria, drowsiness, nausea, confusion, dizziness, constipation, stomach pain, vomiting, feeling nervous or anxious, addiction, unconsciousness, coma, and death.
Prescription brand names:
Commonly used street names for Tramadol:
- Chill pills
- OxyContin lite
Tramadol drug test kit:
The Tramadol drug test kit will easily detect abuse from this drug within minutes of testing. Because of its sensitivity (200 ng/mL cut-off level) makes this perfect for identifying the medication. By using it, you can protect loved ones from the mortal dangers of this drug.
How to use the Tramadol Drug Test Kit:
- Collect a small sample of urine from the donor in a specimen cup.
- Check urine temperature to ensure it’s within an acceptable range of 93 to 98° F.
- Remove the testing device from the sealed packet.
- Take off the cap and dip the tip of the device into the urine sample to the level marked.
- After 20 seconds, remove the testing device from the urine, place the cap on and lay on a flat surface.
- Read the result as it develops.
- If the result is negative, two lines will appear in the window of the device.
- If only one line appears, the control line (C) then the result is presumed positive.
- For Forensic Use Only.
Tramadol Drug Test Kit product data.
A datasheet for Tramadol Drug Test Kit is in each box. Use the links below to download the related datasheet and keep a record of each test by using our free test form.