U-Catch Drug Test Cup – SE.
Drug abuse is at intolerable levels, whether it be from overmedicating yourself with prescription drugs or sourcing a high from street dealers, you never know who is taking what and if they are under the influence. The answer is the ‘U-Catch’ all-in-one test from Bioeasy. This cup detects five to twelve drugs of abuse in one easy operation.
U-Catch from Bioeasy is a new high tech integrated drug of abuse test cup. The qualitative analytic device detects ten commonly abused drugs from human urine in one easy operation. The urine collection component is the cup or container. Inside the cup is the integrated drug test. The cup also includes a check to monitor the temperature of the urine test that detects different drugs simultaneously. The built-in temperature check tells you the urine is at the correct temperature; an essential first stage analysis before moving on to the drug test.
U-Catch Drug Test Cup Features
- Each device includes the specimen cup for sample collection,
- it detects ten drugs simultaneously,
- has a monitoring strip to check for the correct temperature of the urine,
- the process requires only one-step for analysis,
- it has a screw tight lid for safe and clean transportation.
- Low cost,
- results appear almost instantly,
- there is no exposure to urine,
- results are 99% accurate,
- super clear result markers,
- cut-off levels comply with NIDA for consistent results time after time,
- FDA 510(k) cleared and CLIA Waived.
- For Workplace testing programs,
- for use in institutions and rehab centers,
- and testing loved ones at home.
Instructions for using the U-Catch Drug Test Cup:
- Unscrew the lid to the device,
- urinate directly into the container to the level marked on the side,
- replace the lid and read the temperature of the specimen on the back of the cup:
Make sure the temp is between 93 to 98° F
- at three minutes read the result on the face of the cup.
Interpreting the result:
Results begin to appear very shortly after urine has been collected. The face of the container displays clear, sharp reddish lines for each drug analyzed.
- Each drug analyzed produces a line (C) or control line on each strip. This indicates the test was successful and there was a sufficient sample for testing.
- A second apparent line will appear called the test (T) line, this will appear directly below the (C) line. Note: Some lines may appear fainter than others – if a line appears no matter how faint the result is negative.
- If no test line appears the result is presumed positive. Send the sample to a SAMHSA certified lab for further analysis. (see diagram below)
U-Catch Drug Test Cup:
Drug testing is something no one wants to do but in today’s society, it has become a necessity to protect families and businesses from theft and unnecessary accidents caused by being ‘high’. This device guarantees that each sample collected meets or exceeds federal regulations and conforms to all legislation to be 99% accurate. The temperature on the device ensures the urine sample is at the correct temperature and has not been substituted. Its excellent accuracy has awarded it an FDA 510(k) clearance and a CLIA waiver for In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
Documents and manufacturer information:
U-Catch Drug Test Cup from Bioeasy is a new design of cup suitable for testing both males and females. This is a quality product with very accurate results. Its self-contained design combines specimen cup, drug test for up to twelve drugs, and urine temperature check all-in-one. Each cup has been FDA cleared and has a CLIA Waiver.