The Top Five Reasons Why People Prefer Oral Drug Test Kits for Testing
- Non-Invasive: Oral Fluid drug tests are non-invasive and easy to administer, making them a more comfortable option for drug testing compared to other methods, such as urine or blood tests.
- Convenience: Oral Fluid drug tests are portable and can be administered anywhere, making them a convenient option for drug testing on the go.
- Easy to Use: Oral Fluid drug tests are simple to use and typically require only a swab of the inside of the mouth. This makes them accessible to a wide range of users, including healthcare providers, employers, and individuals.
- Quick Results: Oral Fluid drug tests can provide results within minutes, making them a fast and efficient option for drug testing.
- Detection Window: Oral Fluid drug tests can detect drug use within a short detection window, typically up to 48 hours after drug use. This makes them a useful option for detecting recent drug use and for monitoring drug use in real time.
Why are Oral Drug Test Kits the Preferred Method When Testing for Drugs?
There are several reasons why oral test kits are a preferred method when testing for drugs:
- Non-Invasive: Oral Fluid drug test kits are non-invasive and do not require the collection of urine or blood samples. This makes them a more comfortable and less invasive option for drug testing.
- Easy to Administer: Oral Fluid drug test kits are easy to administer and do not require any special training or expertise. A swab of the inside of the mouth is typically all that is needed to collect a sample.
- Convenience: Oral Fluid test kits are portable and can be administered anywhere, making them a convenient option for drug testing in a variety of settings.
- Quick Results: Oral Fluid drug test kits can provide results within minutes, making them a fast and efficient option for drug testing.
- Detection Window: Oral Fluid rug test kits can detect drug use within a short detection window, typically up to 48 hours after drug use. This makes them a useful option for detecting recent drug use and for monitoring drug use in real time.
Overall, Oral Fluid drug test kits are a preferred method for drug testing because they are easy to use, convenient, and provide fast and accurate results.
FDA-exempt Oral Tests: Here are three new products that meet this requirement.
More About Oral Fluid drug test kits:
Oral drug test kits detect illicit and prescription drugs by collecting oral fluids from the mouth using an absorbent pad. The pad, once fully saturated, is placed into the oral analyzer, where the fluids are squeezed out for the analysis to begin. The whole process takes less than ten minutes to complete. The results of the analysis are displayed on the face of the device, where the outcome will be clearly evident.
The major benefit of this kind of test is they are non-invasive and non-gender specific. As a result, they can be used in various situations and are well-suited when no bathroom facilities are available. The second major benefit is that the donor will find it hard to cheat the test. The final important benefit is they are cleaner to use as no urine is involved.
How long after ingestion can a drug be detected?
The window of detection is typically one to three days after use, depending on the substance taken.
Is training required for using Oral drug test kits?
No training or specific equipment is required, and each test has built-in controls to safeguard a sufficient sample. The process is very simple: Remove the analyzer and absorbent sponge wand from the packaging. Place the sponge end of the wand into the mouth and rub along the gum line on both sides of the mouth, finally placing it under the tongue for three to five minutes. Once the time has elapsed, put the wand, sponge side down into the analyzer, and close the lid. Results will now start to develop, taking around five minutes.
Each test is tamper-proof, meaning the donor cannot defeat the test, and the results are 99% accurate.