Bath Salts Instant Drug Test
This is a one-step test for Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV) more commonly known as Bath Salts. It’s an instant test which yields a positive result when the concentration of Methylenedioxypyrovalerone in urine exceeds 1,000ng/mL. Bath Salts was developed to subvert law enforcement and drug testing agencies and promoted as a legal high.
Parents have become very concerned that their child can easily buy these products on the internet and then take it without their knowledge. As a result, we released our Bath Salts Instant Drug Test kit to enable parents to test their teens and put a stop to this horrible drug.
- Test results in just a few minutes.
- Detects the compound MDVP.
- Rapid urine test.
- 99% accurate.
What are Salt Salts?
Bath salts are a designer drug, also promoted as plant food or research chemicals. It is sold mainly in head shops and on the Internet, and at other retail locations. Its chemical name is Methylenedioxypyrovalerone or MDPV.
The technical term for bath salts is substituted cathinone. Substituted cathinone is synthetic, a concentrated version of the stimulant chemical in Khat. Khat is a plant grown in East Africa and the Middle East. It has a stimulant effect on the user and has proven to be dangerous. The white crystals resemble legal bathing salts, thus the name of bath salts.
In 2009 and 2010 there was a significant rise in the abuse of synthetic cathinone, initially in the United Kingdom and the rest of Europe, and subsequently in the US and Canada.
Established as one of the leading ingredients for bath salts among other synthetic stimulants like Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone and Methedrone, MDPV started appearing around 2004 and popularized as a club drug, often used with a combination with alcohol, GHB, cannabis, and other abused drugs. Its desired effects are euphoria, alertness, talkativeness, and sexual arousal.
There is currently no prescribed use for the synthetic stimulants. While artificial stimulants appear to affect users in ways similar to amphetamines, ecstasy and cocaine, reports concerning aggression, tachycardia, paranoia, and suicide suggest that they may be more acutely toxic. These adverse effects have resulted in increased visits to the ER and hospitalization.
In October 2011, the DEA announced an emergency ban on MDPV, Methylone, and Mephedrone, making testing for these substances more vital than ever.
How to use the Bath Salts Instant Drug Test:
- Collect a small sample of urine from the donor.
- Remove the testing device from the sealed packet.
- Take off the cap and dip the tip of the device into the urine sample to the level marked.
- After 20 seconds, remove the testing device from the urine, place the cap on and lay on a flat surface.
- Read the result as it develops.
- If the result is negative, two lines will appear in the window of the device.
- If only one line appears, the control line (C) then the result is presumed positive.
- For Forensic Use Only.
Included in each box of Bath Salts Instant Drug Test is a datasheet which provides technical information and how to use. Use the links below to download a drug test form and datasheet.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our drug test kits are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Our products are FDA cleared, tested and used by organisations throughout the United States. We know how important the accuracy of a drug test is and that's why we are committed to supplying only the most reliable, highest quality products available. Delivering you accurate results and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Product Manager
- Urine Temperature is Key to a Successful Test. - April 2, 2019
- Choosing the right drug test for employees or family - March 19, 2019
- Fentanyl the ‘deadly drug’ is being abused everywhere! - March 15, 2019