Surface drug test for Narcotics
This surface drug test will detect and identify drug residue. The device includes two analysis papers and a liquid ampule which is capable of detecting over twenty different drugs. By rubbing the enclosed analysis paper over the suspect area or substance and dripping a small amount of liquid on to it the paper will change color indicating an identified drug. The best thing about this test is, even if there are no signs of a drug, it is still possible to detect its presence.
Features of the C&H pentest:
- It detects illicit powder or residue on any surface.
- Super sensitive test.
- Immediate results.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Low cost per test.
- It does NOT destroy the evidence during testing.
- Safe to use; The liquid in the ampule is non-toxic and has no acid neutralizers.
- No special measures are required for disposal.
- Detects illicit drug residues in quantities as little as one micro gram per square millimeter (3/8″ x 3/8″).
Benefits of the Surface drug test for Narcotics
- Detects and identifies illicit substances from almost any object on a surface.
- It detects tiny amounts of drug residue, either pill or powder.
- It can be used without raising suspicion.
- Two to four tests per kit.
- Super sensitive color reaction.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Test results within 5 – 10 seconds.
- It does NOT destroy the evidence while testing.
- Each Surface drug test includes two analysis papers enabling you to perform four separate tests with each kit.
- A color reaction is what identifies a substance. Depending on the quantity and the purity of the content tested, it may take 5 – 30 seconds for a color change to appear.
- Refer to the Color Identification chart for comparison purposes. Download the chart by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.
- Example articles you can test; Computer keyboards, credit cards, clothing, bags, pockets, air vents, walls, doorknobs, and work surfaces.
- Liquids can also be tested; simply drip the liquid on to the test pads and see the results appear.
- By using both C&H and D4D as a combination test, it is possible to detect and identify over forty (40) illicit and prescription drugs.
- To purchase them together click this D4D and C&H combo link.
Examples of where Surface drug tests can be used:
- Parents: Testing a cell phone, computer, clothing, bags; or if you suspect they are using in their car. You can test a steering wheel, seats around the stereo and glove box. These are things you can do without their knowledge.
- Automobiles: This product can be used to detect drug residue in cars, on steering wheels, dashboards, seats and more without anyone ever knowing.
- Rental Properties: Landlords, did you know that you can test apartments and houses for drugs from users and meth houses? You can use the enclosed wipe on doorknobs, air vents and most surfaces for signs of methamphetamine, cocaine and more.
- Schools: Principles, if you suspect drug activity, you can closely monitor student lockers, computer keyboards, cell phones, furnishings, and backpacks. If you think students are using or dealing drugs, use a test where they congregate. Check light switches, books, and other surfaces to see if drugs are being used there.
- The Workplace: Employers, if you are worried or suspicious of your employees, test their work area. You can check their desk, phone and keyboard to see if they have been in contact with illegal substances. It’s simple, and no one will know, and no suspicion raised.
Articles on using drug residue test kits:
Where to use the Narcotics test:
- On office desks.
- Working surfaces.
- Heating and air conditioning vents.
- Human skin.
- Date rape drugs.
- Computers and keyboards.
- Credit cards.
- Smoke Pipes.
- Pills and tablets.
How to use the surface drug test for Narcotics:
- Remove the Liquid pen test, test papers, and instructions from the sealed pouch.
- Peel back the analysis paper from its silicon backing. Hold it at the edge or corner and wipe a suspect surface.
- Hold the pen or ampule and bend in the middle until you hear a crack; this breaks ampule internally and allows the two liquids to merge.
- Hold the ampule with the tip pointing away from you and shake vigorously.
- Remove the tip and place one drop of the formulated liquid onto the pad.
- Depending on the drug detected the pad would change color.
- The reaction between the liquid, pad and substance detected produces a unique color.
- Compare the color with the chart on the instructions identifying what substance was detected.
- DO NOT MIX PADS FROM ANOTHER KIT WHEN TESTING.
Surface drug test for Narcotics
Drugs detected and identified.
Buprenorphine, Heroin, Methadone, Opium, Oxycodone, Papaverine, Pentazocine, Propoxyphene, Thebain.
Ecstasy, Ketamine, LSD, Marijuana, Mescaline, Benzylpiperazine BZP, Cocaine, Ephedrine, Methamphetamine.
Drug detection and identification chart.
We have written an article on using surface drug kits for drug detection around the home. It’s a guide on knowing where to look for and how to identify a substance. We hope you find it useful.
In conclusion, using a surface drug test C&H you can detect and identify nonvisible or trace amounts of illicit drugs hidden around the home or workplace without arousing suspicion. You can also identify suspect pills and powder with the same test.
Safety and Handling info: C&H Safety datasheet